San Francisco, CA, USA
The Collaboration team within Business Technology (IT) is looking for an experienced candidate to fill the role of Product Manager / Product Owner (PO) who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about leading the design, execution and strategy for effective, scalable, end-to-end business solutions.
The product manager is focused on long and short term vision of Collaboration product offerings. The product manager works with engineers, internal customers, and external vendors to develop a roadmap of solutions needed to support key business processes. They will then will drive solutions and services that can address business needs while solving issues and fulfilling use cases.
Guide the Collaboration team’s transition to Agile/Scrum and GUS, providing the team with methodology best practices and adapting framework to bring consistency in how we prioritize our work
Deliver innovative solutions based on our Collaboration service offerings based on user requirements
Develop and maintain a product roadmap for your delivery area that addresses the current and future needs of the business
Partner with the business and Business Technology representatives at all levels to assess, initiate, prioritize, refine, and drive appropriate technology solutions
Research, analyze, and get in front of technology trends related to Collaboration offerings and implement solutions via RFI, RFP or introduction of new services
Manage delivery expectations with customers
Build and maintain relationships with current and possible future vendors/suppliers
Main point of escalation during Sev1 events and outages
Build and maintain working relationship with Techforce subject matter experts while guiding and empowering them to make difficult decisions regarding support of Collaboration services
Facilitate security reviews for new vendors, POC’s, services, capabilities, and set cadence for consistent reviews of current services and offerings while ensuring that finding remediations are scheduled, tested and rolled out into our environment
Assist management, finance partners, and sourcing during renewals, budget planning, quarterly financial outlook, etc
Communicate effectively and appropriately with all business stakeholders and leadership as well as Business Technology management and peers
Work very comfortably with stakeholders at the department or division level
Work proactively on high impact customer issues and resolve them in a timely manner
Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
· 5+ years experience with implementing and managing technology solutions
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
· Must have the ability to make decisions and recommendations on technology strategies
· Knowledge of latest cloud collaboration and productivity solutions and how they are leveraged at enterprise scale
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a dynamic, high-growth environment
· Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
· Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
· Excellent influencing, presentation, and negotiation skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks and possesses excellent, creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with building relationships of trust with business partners, stakeholders and vendors
· Knowledge of salesforce.com preferred
· Strong knowledge in information technology architecture components, principles, procedures and practices
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.