The Product Associate is responsible for assist product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, community managers and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Associate’s job also includes ensuring that the product (including Front-end App, website and backend management system etc.) supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Associate is expected to:
- Assist defining and developing product roadmap/pipeline for mobile/web/management applications
- Assist Gathering and analyzing market and user requirements, and translate them into solid product requirements, including use cases, features, priorities, task flow, etc.
- Assist defining project plan (Agile development process), organize cross-functional teams including UX/UI designer, developers, marketing specialists, from early product research, definition, design, development until final release, guarantee the quality and release schedule of the product
- Assist conducting analysis to determine the impact of newly released projects on the business, and drive the improvement or iteration of the product
- 0~1 years' experience as a Product Associate preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Fluency in English preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Engineer, business management, psychology or other product management related background preferred
- Ability of logical thinking
- Ability to influence organize cross-functional teams with amiability