Amazon's interactive video group is creating shoppable, live-stream shows and is looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the technical initiatives that underpin our programming strategy. We offer a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role defining product requirements and tirelessly champion the needs of Amazon livestream programming. This role will require coordination across internal teams and stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition of new capabilities through expertly crafted business requirements documents.
We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically. In addition, this person should bring to the table a notable track record in defining product requirements based on customer insights and data. He or she will have a high level of comfort with ambiguity, a deeply analytical mindset with the ability to investigate complex challenges, and can effectively influence across organizations.
· Collaborate with business, engineering, marketing, production and product management teams to set product development priorities and design and deliver solutions for Live programming
· Define product requirements documents for both internal tools-based solutions and customer-facing interactivity features
· Review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver successful product improvements
· Research and identify new opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers
· Work with sales and production to develop user stories for product features and concepts
· Work closely with design and engineering to bring products to life
· Stay current with competitors, standards, and the video landscape
· A BA/BS in technical or quantitative discipline
· 7+ years’ experience in product management working with design and engineering teams
· Experience building roadmaps, managing product backlogs, and working closely with software development teams to build new products in a startup environment
· Proven track record of developing user stories or product requirement documents (PRDs)
· Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
· MBA strongly preferred
· Experience managing aggressive and dynamic projects, with competing resources and priorities
· Experience with software development methodologies
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· An interest in the future of the digital and livestreaming worlds; familiarity with the online visual media environment as well as the entertainment industry