About the role
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to define the vision and execute the short-term and long-term roadmap for Tile client application. As the Senior Product Manager for Tile app experience you’ll partner with engineering, marketing and business development to build out new experiences, help to scale our growing partner community and define customer interaction models that delight and retain customers.
- Establish and communicate the product vision
- Develop short-term and long-term product roadmaps
- Earn the trust of stakeholders by developing sound rationale for all product decisions
- Use data and design experiments to inform recommendations and decisions
- Partner with a cross functional team of owners comprised of engineering, design, analytics, marketing and business development to prioritize opportunities and optimize the customer experience
- Formulate and articulate detailed product requirements that support clear customer facing objectives and company strategies
You might be a good fit if:
- You’ve shipped amazing products. You have 5+ years of software product management experience, with multiple product launches under your belt.
- You have deep empathy for user needs. You love talking to users, and you have multiple approaches for understanding what matters to them and why.
- You communicate clearly: You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and you enjoy turning ambiguity into action plans. You are as comfortable articulating vision and strategy as you are writing detailed product requirements.
- You love keeping teams in sync: You have exceptional organizational skills, and you develop lightweight processes to ensure cross-functional teams are moving in the same direction.
- You ask and answer the right questions: You develop smart hypotheses and have a knack for designing research and experiments to prove them. You love working directly with data, and you can write your own SQL queries and set up your own pivot tables.
- You are technical. You may not write code daily, but you understand the architecture of complex web and mobile applications. You are a thought partner in technical design decisions, and you ask your engineering counterparts the right questions.
- You are design-oriented. You may not be a Sketch power user, but you have a natural sense for why good design works. You love crafting delightful user experiences and interfaces, and you take satisfaction in keeping things simple.
- You fill in the gaps. You go above and beyond to make your product and team successful, whether it’s mocking up wireframes, filing bugs or organizing team offsites.
- 5+ years of direct software product management responsibility
- History of defining and launching consumer facing products
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Working knowledge of Agile
- Experience developing and scaling mobile consumer applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or a related field
- Own equity in the company - every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings
- On-site gym access
- Free parking
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction
Tile is creating a world where everyone can find everything that matters. When you’ve lost something, getting it back safe and sound can feel impossible. But thanks to Tile, there’s a community of people out there helping that thing you love find its way back home.
With over 85% of the market share, Tile devices, network and mobile app work together to help people locate more than three million unique items every day. Our global community spans 230 countries and territories, and we’re expanding more every day. We’re headquartered in San Mateo, California, and our investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital and Khosla Ventures.