MoneyLion is seeking a Product Manager who is passionate about user growth and experience. This individual would be laser focused on customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization. MoneyLion is growing quickly, and as a key member of the Product team, you’ll take end-to-end ownership of our products and features, working with teams across the company to define and execute ideas.
- Own product definition and development, from initial requirements to product launch, monitoring, and refinement
- Work with senior management to define and track success criteria
- Work with design and engineering to craft a delightful user experience
- Work with design and product marketing to conduct customer research
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to become an expert on our user, their behaviors, and their needs
- Communicate product vision and roadmap to teams across the company
- 3+ years product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, with technical degree a plus
- Demonstrated success working on B2C products
- Experience using analytics tools like SQL, Segment, Periscope, Mixpanel, Leanplum, etc
- Experience with behavior driven development and Agile methodologies
- Basic programming/growth hacker skills a plus
- Strong analytical skills a must
MoneyLion’s mission is to empower anyone with a smartphone to reach their financial goals with banking that works as hard as they do. Since our founding in 2013, MoneyLion has served over two million customers with hassle-free saving, guided investing, low-cost borrowing, and the only rewards program for building better financial habits. MoneyLion uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to supercharge its users’ finances with uniquely personalized advice and alerts, all from a single beautiful mobile app. MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For more information, visit www.moneylion.com
or download the app here.
MoneyLion is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. We leverage the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business.