Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of features, from discovery to adoption and optimization, fostering an iterative approach, driven by feedback
- Distill qualitative and quantitative data into workable problems
- Work in close collaboration with designers, developers, and QA
- Educate and promote the product internally and externally, in close partnership with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams
What you'll have:
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, agile, iterative environment
- Track record of engaging with users to discover pain points and validate solutions
- Analytical, data-driven mindset, and proficient user of analytics tools (Mixpanel, Heap…)
- Passionate about user-centered design, and great track record working in close collaboration with design and development teams to deliver high-quality products
- Ability to efficiently support multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
- BS / MS in Computer Science or related field a plus but not required
- Domain expertise in Enterprise SaaS and sales practices is strongly preferred
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!