What You'll Do:
• Work with the marketing team to develop programs and internal sales communications • Forecast vendor sales growth
• Effectively tracking and communicating project status and metrics
• Conducting research to identify and evaluate evolving market trends, shifting competitive landscape, and emerging technical capabilities
• Responsible for the demands analysis and product design of the internal operation supporting system and ensure smooth product launch
• Working cross-functionally with the engineering team to see products through from idea to launch What You Have:
• A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma is required
• Minimum 3+ years of sales and/or product management experience is required • Experience working successfully on an Agile team
• Experience with project management frameworks, processes, and tools
• Able to multi-task and stay focused
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working in a start up is a plus!
Why Join Us?
• Easily accessible Downtown Toronto location by TTC and the GO
• Competitive base salary with opportunity for growth
• Free coffee and tea daily
Monthly team outings
• No formal dress code - We'll even give you Toolbx swag to rock!
• Gain experience with a fast growing start-up! Job Types :
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.