The PM team works cross-functionally to help achieve Asana's vision. We are responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, founders, user operations team, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs. We drive more than just the work: from process improvements to influencing our product roadmap, we take part in every step of development—and continue tracking our work even after launch.
We are looking for new university graduates to join our Associate Product Manager (APM) intern program for the summer. You’re an entrepreneurial, product-minded thinker who will help shape and improve both our customer's experience and the APM program. You'll rotate between teams and take on company-wide responsibilities. You’ll also gain mentorship in key skills: how to lead a team, product design, customer research, data analysis, communication, and launching products— all from our experienced PM team, which includes Jackie Bavaro (she literally wrote the book on PMing ).Requirements
Learn Even More About Us
- In your penultimate year of school and will be graduating by August 2020.
- Experience working closely with product teams or product-focused side project like building an app, being a student entrepreneur, or equivalent
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Excellent communication skills; you can converse at a technical level
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Passion for improving team productivity
- Product Manager is the best job you never heard of
- We are a product-led company
- Jackie Bavaro’s PM blog
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.