As a product management intern for our Hotels vertical, you will support market analysis, requirements gathering, and the release of new products and services for a large, rapidly growing business. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, and have the ability to communicate effectively across teams.
- Drive and deliver a variety of enhancements and new features for both our affiliate business as well as our direct-to-consumer Ebates Hotels product
- Establish KPI’s and generate reports to measure the effectiveness of initiatives; recommend opportunities for optimization based on data analysis
- Convert high-level business requirements into functional specifications for engineering and UX
- Oversee documentation of business processes and ensure timely communication with stakeholders
- Prior product or technical internship experience, or pursuing a technical or business degree
- Ability to write clear, market-driven product requirements
- Ability to draw insights from analytics and convey recommendations succinctly
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies a plus
- Technical background or work experience a strong plus
- Familiarity with SQL a strong plus
- Strong communication skills
- Have a passion for travel!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.