As a Product Manager Intern with Adobe Audience Manager team, you will work closely with our sales, consulting, marketing and engineering teams to understand the market and our customer needs, and turn that knowledge into innovative and easy-to-use products and features for our customers. Our product managers are the experts in their fields--you'll speak at conferences, train our broader teams, and visit with our customers to understand what they do and how we can help them do it better.
What you need to succeed
• Pursuing MBA or equivalent advanced degree
• Passion for creating innovative and differentiated products
• Critical thinking and inquisitive mind to develop deeper understanding of market problems
• Great interpersonal communication. You'll be interacting with everyone from PR to the IT/Ops teams to our customers at their offices.
• Great Presentation skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.